10 feet from the beach
It was the best sandcastle he had ever seen.
I often see the time 11:11 or 12:34 on clocks.
I covered my friend in baby oil.
People generally approve of dogs eating cat food but not cats eating dog food.
Thirty years later, she still thought it was okay to put the toilet paper roll under rather than over.
It took him a while to realize that everything he decided not to change, he was actually choosing.
She folded her handkerchief neatly.
Martha came to the conclusion that shake weights are a great gift for any occasion.
I've traveled all around Africa and still haven't found the gnu who stole my scarf.
She was only made the society president because she can whistle with her toes.
He quietly entered the museum as the super bowl started.
The doll spun around in circles in hopes of coming alive.
I checked to make sure that he was still alive.
The waitress was not amused when he ordered green eggs and ham.
The delicious aroma from the kitchen was ruined by cigarette smoke.
He found a leprechaun in his walnut shell.
He figured a few sticks of dynamite were easier than a fishing pole to catch fish.
I know many children ask for a pony, but I wanted a bicycle with rockets strapped to it.
There's probably enough glass in my cupboard to build an undersea aquarium.
He put heat on the wound to see what would grow.
Standing on one's head at job interviews forms a lasting impression.
There was no telling what thoughts would come from the machine.
Traveling became almost extinct during the pandemic.
I had a friend in high school named Rick Shaw, but he was fairly useless as a mode of transport.
The child’s favorite Christmas gift was the large box her father’s lawnmower came in.
They say people remember important moments in their life well, yet no one even remembers their own birth.
The efficiency with which he paired the socks in the drawer was quite admirable.
She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels.
There have been days when I wished to be separated from my body, but today wasn’t one of those days.
She had that tint of craziness in her soul that made her believe she could actually make a difference.
As the rental car rolled to a stop on the dark road, her fear increased by the moment.
The sight of his goatee made me want to run and hide under my sister-in-law's bed.
We will not allow you to bring your pet armadillo along.
In that instant, everything changed.
Poison ivy grew through the fence they said was impenetrable.
Waffles are always better without fire ants and fleas.
When he encountered maize for the first time, he thought it incredibly corny.
Every manager should be able to recite at least ten nursery rhymes backward.
In hopes of finding out the truth, he entered the one-room library.
I don’t respect anybody who can’t tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke.
On each full moon
Most shark attacks occur about 10 feet from the beach since that's where the people are.
There is no better feeling than staring at a wall with closed eyes.
Sometimes you have to just give up and win by cheating.
As time wore on, simple dog commands turned into full paragraphs explaining why the dog couldn’t do something.
It was getting dark, and we weren’t there yet.
Whenever he saw a red flag warning at the beach he grabbed his surfboard.
She wanted a pet platypus but ended up getting a duck and a ferret instead.
As he looked out the window, he saw a clown walk by.
Check back tomorrow; I will see if the book has arrived.
댓글
댓글 쓰기